Monday, December 28, 2009

Breaded Zucchini Sticks with Roasted Red Pepper Dip



As I've mentioned before, I am kind of obsessed with finger foods, pot stickers, apps, dips and the like. So, naturally, I love New Year's Eve, the holiday most conducive to party foods. No heavy, formal meals at the dining room table...it's all about hand-held foods that you can graze on during dance breaks throughout the night.

We're going to a black tie potluck this New Year's Eve and so our house has become a sort of test kitchen over the past couple weeks, as I try to determine exactly what I'm going to bring.

Although this one didn't make the cut, I thought I would share it anyway because it's very easy to make and is great for snacking. The recipe is found here on Happy Herbivore. Give them a try if you're still searching for what to eat while you watch the ball drop!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails