Saturday, October 23, 2010

What I ate at a wedding.....



I just thought I'd do a quick post and show you all the amazing stir fry that was provided to the vegetarians at our friends' wedding last weekend! It was probably the best stir fry I have ever had, and it even featured shiitake mushrooms - which, as I've mentioned before, I am far too cheap to buy for myself.



The beautiful couple - thanks for having us, guys (and for feeding us so well)!



Paul and I, stuffed full of stir fry and perhaps a bottle of wine in.

4 comments:

Atwood-Family of 4 said...

You guys are too cute!

vegan.in.brighton said...

Yay for vegan food at weddings. I'm going to a wedding this weekend and as it's a vegetarian wedding I have my fingers crossed for some awesome vegan food!

Sweet @ Adventures in Veg said...

You two are so cute! And the food looks delish!

HelloVeggie said...

That is SO great that the hosts accommodated the vegetarians coming. Looks like you guys had a blast! =)

Jenn--HeVe

Related Posts with Thumbnails